AVS Audio Editor is an advanced audio production tool which makes a worthy competition to the majority of digital audio editors.Trim, alter and mix audio files, apply a variety of effects, filters and loops, reduce noises. Professional audio editing now available even to amateurs. AVS Audio Editor presents a perfect combination of attractive price and high-quality performance.
Using AVS Auio Editor you can:
- Enhance your audio with hundreds of effects filters and loops
- Record audio from any input
- Use integrated visual data analysis tools (waveform, spectral view, frequency analysis)
- Create unique mixing projects and play-list-like sequences.
- Manage effects on the timeline apply fade-in and fade-out.
Uncompressed WAV PCM; Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP, and others); MP3 (MPEG 1/2 Layer 3, including VBR); MP2 (MPEG 1/2 Layer 2); VOX (Dialogic ADPCM); RAW audio (PCM, A-Law, U-Law); WMA (Windows Media Audio 9); AVI (audio stream); Ogg Vorbis (version 1.0); MPC (MusicPack); G.726, G.723, G.721; AIFF, AIFC (Apple); AU (UNIX).
Turn your audio editing routine into pleasure with this new product from the manufacturers of AVS Video Converter and AVS Audio Tools!