- This is iFP-800(880/890/895/899) Series V1.95 (MSC version) enabling you to use your iFP player as a hard drive.
- Please download an appropriate version for your player.
- Main mirror fot iFP-880 Series
- Alternative mirror for iFP-890 Series
- After firmware upgrade, it will be delayed to display track information after displaying "Total XXX" for stability.
- Please read " How to Upgrade Firmware (From Manager version)/ (From MSC version)" before downloading.
- Upgrades from the Manager version to the MSC version, will delete all your data saved within the player during the firmware upgrade process.
- Please format the player on Windows only. Other OS can't format the player properly.
- Improved Feature - Modify the malfunction in the condition of setting "Hold"
How to upgrade firmware (iFP Series & N Series) N10, iFP-1000 Series, iFP-900 Series, iFP-800 Series, iFP-700 Series, iFP-500 Series, iFP-300 Series, iFP-100 Series
Before the Firmware Upgrade, please read below instruction carefully!
- Check your player's firmware version which is shown when you power on the player. If the latest firmware version is currently on your player, you do not have to upgrade. Do not disconnect the USB cable, turn off the unit, or remove the battery during firmware upgrade.
- Check the Free Space indicator in iriver Music Manager to ensure you
have enough free space on your player for the firmware upgrade. If there is
not an enough free space available, please make more space by deleting some
- Note : This firmware upgrade procedure is based on the iFP-180T. Except for the file name, the steps are the same for the all iFP Series.
- Please download the firmware file to your desktop at DOWNLOAD section.
- After downloading the firmware file, please uncompress the file.You will get ".hex file".
- Now, turn on your flash player and connect the player to your PC via the USB cable, then open 'iriver Music Manager '.
- In iriver Music Manager, Go to Tools -> Firmware Upgrade in the menu
- After selecting 'Firmware upgrade', the Open box appears prompting you to open the upgrade file from the desktop (where you saved it.)
- Your Flash Player will recognize the upgrade file(hex file) and start to upgrade. During the upgrade, the window below will pop up.
- When the upgrade is finished, your flash player will power off automatically.
- Click 'OK' and make sure that the firmware version has been changed by using Firmware information on Help menu. (The player should be connected to the PC with a USB cable while you check the firmware version information.)
- Or you can confirm it on the screen of remote when you power on the player.
- When iFP is automatically powered off after firmware upgrade, below window may apprears on Windows 2000/ XP or other O/S.