- ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time, 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors)
- Supports Intel® K-Series CPU
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1333
- Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000 and new Visual Features, DX10.1, Pixel Shader 4.1
- Supports Blu-ray Stereoscopic 3D with HDMI 1.4a
- Multi VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
- 2 x SATA3, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x eSATA2, 2 x Antenna Ports
- Supports AXTU, Graphical UEFI, XFast USB, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, APP Charger, Good Night LED, SmartView
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), THX TruStudio PRO™ and Premium Blu-ray audio support
- Free Bundle:1 x 3D Red/Cyan Anaglyph Glasses, 1 x MCE Remote Controller, 1 x Multi-Angle CIR Remote Receiver, 1 x ASRock WiFi 2.4GHz Antenna
- Update CPU code.
Updating BIOS Procedures
- Download the BIOS package (WinZip format with .zip file extension). And close all programs.
- Unzip and save all files to the same directory of any storage location accessible by the host system. And you should see BIOSfilename.EXE, UCORESYS.SYS, UCOREVXD and UCOREW64.SYS.
- Click BIOSfilename.exe
- It shows a dialog icon to remind you to close other programs. Click "OK".
- After finishing upgrading the BIOS, it shows "Press Any key". Please press any key.
- Then it shows a dialog icon to remind you to restart the system. Click "Yes".
- After system restart, press <F2> to enter the BIOS setup utility during boot up. In Exit menu, please select "Load Default Settings" and press <Enter> to continue.
- Select "Exit Saving Changes" and press <Enter> to exit the BIOS setup utility.
- Now, system is booting up with new BIOS.
How do I check the BIOS version?
- The BIOS version can be found during system boot up.
- The BIOS version can be found in BIOS setup utility.
Update BIOS under Windows® Vista™ / Windows® 7
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Notice: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.