- Phenom II X6 6-Core CPU Ready
- Supports ASRock UCC - Unlock CPU Core
- Solid Capacitor for CPU power
- Hyper Transport 5200 MT/s
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1800(OC)
- Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- PCIE Gigabit LAN
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC Tuner, IES, OC DNA, Multi-Speed Fan Control
- ErP / EuP Ready
- Free Software: CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial
- Update CPU code.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista/7:
Step1: Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
Step2: Click "Run as administrator".
If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.