- Solid Capacitor for CPU power
- Supports CPU up to 140W
- Hyper Transport Bus 5200 MT/s
- Dual Channel DDR3 1800(OC)
- 2 x Powered eSATAII/USB Connectors
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (VIAŽ VT1718S Audio Codec)
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, ASRock OC Tuner, IES, OC DNA
- Free Bundle : CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial
- Patch DDR3-KINGSTON-4G-1600 memory.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista/7:
Step1: Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
Step2: Click "Run as administrator".
If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.