NX Autofocus System III
The NX500 has the power to capture life’s precious moments in amazing detail, thanks to an exceptionally fast NX Autofocus System III that features hybrid auto focus. It has the perfect combo of speed and accuracy.
28MP BSI APS-C Sensor
The NX500 uses the world’s first 28MP, BSI APS/C size image sensor. At 28MP of resolution, it is the highest resolution APS/C size sensor available. Compared to front side illumination (FSI), its back side illumination technology (BSI) allows more light to reach the sensor, resulting in lower noise and improved image detail.
DRIMe Vs Processor
The DRIMe Vs is Samsung’s fastest, most powerful image processor yet. It has the speed, performance and accuracy for photos and video in a variety of shooting conditions.
- Fixed Bluetooth connection problem with Smart phone (Android Marshmallow Android 6.0 version).
How to Upgrade Firmware:
- Download and unzip the firmware file onto your desktop.
- Transfer the extracted content onto a formatted SD memory card.
- Turn the camera on.
- Select the MENU → Setting → Device Information.
- Select Firmware Update → Body Firmware Update.
- Firmware version checking Press “Yes” > Upgrade start
- Checking firmware file
- Device will restart after checking firmware
- After restart > updating start. Do not cut off the power, Do not remove the battery
- You can see the updating status > After finish updating > Camera power-off & reboot
- Finish upgrade
- You can see “Firmware update completed” message