The following is a brief description of the steps necessary for downloading and installing PSC604 & 605 drivers.
- Download the self-extracting update file to a known location on your PC.
- Uninstall any currently loaded PSC audio driver files. You can do this from the Add/Remove Programs utility or the Philips un-install utility located in the Philips folder. (Click on Start->Programs->Philips->Philips Sound Agent 2->Uninstall Sound Agent 2).
- Reboot the PC after uninstalling the drivers.
- When the PC reboots the PSC will be redetected by the OS. The "Found New Hardware" Wizard will be displayed on the screen. Click the Cancel button.
- Locate and click on the Philips update driver you just downloaded. This will start the driver install process. Follow the instructions as specified by the installer.
- Complete installation as directed.
- At completion of the update process reboot the PC.