- Which of these materials is the best conductor of heat?
- Which of these computer games was the first to ship with baked-in DRM/copy protection?
- What was the codename of the first APU series featuring graphics technology from AMD's acquisition of ATI Technologies?
- Released in 1989, the Psion MC-400 laptop was way ahead of its time, it included all of these features except one...
- Sony's PlayStation 4 is powered by a GPU that is roughly equal to what PC graphics card?
- In 2010, the United States Air Force used more than a thousand game consoles to build a supercomputer... which one?