Pixel Editor gives professional and amateur artists the ability to design and edit small images required in the software development cycle, including buttons, glyphs and toolbar elements.
Pixel Editor is supplied with all the essential drawing tools, including various kinds of airbrushes, pencils and paintbrushes, as well as miscellaneous text, line and shape tools. The software is well equipped in the effects department too and offers a variety of solid, patterned and gradient flood fills, drop shadow, smooth, color modification and other effects. The native support for 32-bit images enables artists to create 32-bit semi-transparent PNG images.
- Make buttons for your Web sites and programs
- Create and edit small images in either standard or custom sizes in depths up to 16 million colors
- Create and edit semi-transparent PNG images in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha channel
- Paint images with pen, brush, airbrush, ellipse, rectangle, line, curve tools
- Draw smooth lines and shapes with antialiasing
- Roll, shift and rotate images
- Paint images with gradient and chess fill
- Modify images with various effects such as drop shadows, opacity, smooth, negative, grayscale, colorize, rotate, roll and mirror
- Resample images with smooth
- Import and export .png, .bmp, .jpeg, .gif, .wbmp, .xpm
- Copy and paste images to other applications
- Print images