Free to Try
Your Email, Your Way
- Account Groups: Juggle multiple accounts like a pro. Separate or blend work and personal, job A and job B, your account and your boss’ account – or mix and match to suit your needs.
- Favorites Bar: Keep your go-to folders and accounts accessible at all times with a single click from the favorites bar.
- Tabs: Reduce clutter with tabs, just like a web browser. Keep multiple messages, folders, contacts or topics open to easily switch between them.
Power Through Your Day
- Dropbox, One Drive and Box Integration: Big files, small files, lots of files – whatever you have, send it quickly and seamlessly by adding Postbox's cloud file-sharing capabilities.
- File and Image Search: Attachments at your fingertips. Postbox lets you find and use files and images hiding in your mail – even while you’re composing a new message.
- Pre-Made Responses: Sending the same thing over and over? Streamline your work with pre-made responses that you can reuse as often as needed.
- Real-Time Tracking: Time flies when you’re composing emails. Keep yourself on task with time and word-count trackers.
Chaos, Meet Order
- Focus Pane: Tackle what’s important right now using the real-time filters of Postbox’s innovative focus pane. Just want to see all unread messages from your team from today? Done.
- Attributes: Instantly view unread messages, or those with attachments. Scan your reminders, subscriptions, or social updates with a single click.
- Topics: Break your work into small, manageable chunks with custom topics for projects, events, or however organize your work. Create and delete topics, and reorder them to reflect your goals.
- Favorite Contacts: Target messages by contact. View messages from your boss, your other boss, all of your bosses, or the entire team with just a few clicks.
Everything You Need, At Your Fingertips
- Quick Search: Find what you need in a flash with Postbox’s ultra-fast search. Jump to a recent search, or refine your search right in the search bar.
- Advanced Search: Looking for emails sent by your biggest client in the past month about an important project? Target your search by sender, subject, date range and other attributes.
- Content Search: Your days of digging for lost attachments are over. Postbox lets you easily find and use documents and images hiding anywhere in your email.
- Dark Mode on Windows!
- Implemented several Dark Mode improvements on macOS
- Disabled Quick Post function when more than one message is selected
- Added missing content for Windows tab tooltip
- Fixed an issue that prevented the right arrow key from opening messages in a new tab
- Disabling URL auto-complete now also disables URL searches in the Quick Bar
- macOS scrollbar thumbs in Dark Mode now have a minimum height
- Added "Download This Folder" command to folder contextual menus
- Selected message count now displays in the title bar
- Google OAuth2 options will now always display in the account setup wizard
- Added preferences to download all message headers and to check all folders for new messages in Preferences | Options > Advanced > General
- Fix for encoded display names in addressing bubbles
- Fix to allow Evernote and Inspector buttons to work in stand-alone message windows
- Fixed an issue that prevented full filter logging info from displaying
Thunderbird is a free email application that’s easy to set up and customize - and it’s loaded with great features.
Web-browser, advanced e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing made simple.
Internet Mail is the software specifically designed for the Internet e-mail.
- Free to Try