Alf makes putting an interactive talking character on your site a fun and inexpensive experience. Alf is Flash, which means it will run in virtually every web browser. It is also text file based and so can be installed on any server configuration. Alf "speaks" recorded sound in wav or mp3 format, which is pre-processed to generate seamless lip
synchronization. Its response patterns can be programmed in a simple syntax called Nascent Artificial Intelligence. Alf works with a character template system and is fully customizable: face, mouth, text fonts, colors, backgrounds, text-decoration, heights and widths can all be set to your preferences. The interaction interface also includes an
optional 0 to 5 item menu system to present your user with input suggestions. Alf is easily configurable to a non- interactive character (but why would you want that?) and runs in your own server space, so there are no monthly fees and no limits to your audio streams.
* Can be installed anywhere (text file based).
* Easy 3 step install.
* Works with any web browser. Extensively tested with IE, Firefox and Opera.
* Download new character templates or * make your own templates from a master template. Design your own faces and mouths. Add eye and head movement if you like.
* Use existing wav or mp3 files for your bot's voice or record your own.
* Program your bot's responses with Nascent Artificial Intelligence.
* Fully customizable interaction interface: font faces, colors, sizes, italics, bolds, underlines, text field x and y coordinates, heights and widths, border colors and
* Fully customizable 0 to 5 item menu system.
* Configurable to a non-interactive talking character.
* Runs in your own server space, so no monthly fees and no limits to your audio streams.
* One-time price: $15.
Operating System requirement: Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003, Unix, Linux, MAC 68k ,Mac PPC ,Mac OS X, Mac Other, Windows CE