SuperEncryptor is a powerful professional encryption tool. Tt provides the safest way to store your information or sensitive data and protect them against malicious or unintended intrusions. SuperEncryptor is designed to be easy to use with a nice and friendly interface. If you know how to use Windows Explorer, you know how to use it. Main functions: Encrypt Object, Encrypt into Host File, Encrypt to SDX, Encrypt EXE Files, Disguise Folder, Hide Folder, Password-Protect Folder, Lock Folder, Hide Disks, Password Management, Add Items to The Right Mouse Menu, ..., etc.
- This powerful software is easy to use. If you know how to use Windows Explorer, you know how to use SuperEncryptor!
- It can encrypt files of any type or length. The encrypted file can be used without decrypting by SuperEncryptor. Double-click the file, and then a password input box will popup. After inputting the correct password, you can open, edit or save the file. After closing it, it is still in encrypted state, and there is no need to encrypt it again.
- Using powerful algorithms to encrypt files/folders: Rijndael with 256 bit key (AES 256, now it is Advanced Encryption Standard), Blowfish, DES, 3DES, and there is no possibility for decryption.
- You can select an keydisk during encryption. In this way, even if others get your passwords, without the keydisk they are unable to decrypt your files. Moreover, a keydisk can free you from memorizing the passwords.
- You can specify a keyfile as password. In this way, the encryption is fortified and you needn't memorize the password either.
- You can hide the encrypted file inside another file, such as a picture, MP3 or .exe file, which we refer to as "host file". The host file will not be damaged by the operation and you can still view the picture, play MP3 and run .exe file. No one would imagine that there are encrypted files hidden in them!
- It can hide a folder in a second, no matter how big they are. For this function, it exceeds other similar software in the following: It supports windows 98,Windows 2000,Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (not support Windows NT). It provides ternary protections with folders thus bringing your data security to a higher level. The hidden folder are invisible even under safe mode or pure DOS!
- It applies password protection to folders. With password, the folder can be used without decrypting by SuperEncryptor. Double-click the folder, and a password input box will popup. Only by inputting the correct password can you open it and it is still in encrypted state after you closing the folder. There is no need to encrypt it again with SuperEncryptor.
- It can lock a folder. The locked folder can not be deleted, renamed or copied. You are unable to visit any file in it, either.
- It allows you to encrypt files or folders and then pack them to an EXE file. An EXE file is capable of decrypting itself and do not need to have SuperEncryptor installed. Simply double click on the file to run it, and it will decrypt itself after you enter the appropriate encryption key.
- It can safely delete a file which can never be recovered by disk recovery software. This function supports secure deletion of the entire folder tree.
- It can deal with batch files. Especially you can deal with all files in an entire folder tree with the function of Encrypt, Decrypt, ......, etc.
- The function of Compress File makes an encrypted file take less space.
- It can hide local hard disks, CD-ROMs, floppy disks, USB flash disks and portable hard disks.
- It can disable or write-protect USB devices, such as USB flash disks and portable hard disks.
- It can prevent malicious persons from editing your registry.
- It can change skins. Through this function, you can select a beautiful interface from all 13 skins.
- It supports the right mouse menu. For example, by right clicking on a folder and choose "Encrypt" in the right menu, SuperEncryptor will encrypt every file within the folder. Decryption can be done in the same way.
- The "Online-Update" feature ensures your SuperEncryptor always the newest version.
Apps similar to SuperEncryptor 4
AxCrypt is the leading open source file encryption software for Windows. It integrates seamlessly with Windows to compress, encrypt, decrypt, store, send and work with individual files.
Powerful user-friendly encryption software for any files: documents, images, etc
Uses two encryption algorithms to protect your files.