OS X native, fast and easy to use image viewer that supports most popular image formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD , RAW, DNG, animated GIF and more. Important ViewIt features include: unique, intuitive interface, full screen mode, slide shows, quick image sorting, printing, digital cameras and EXIF tags. Currently includes plugins: convert file format, create web pages, Finder previews, lose less JPEG transformations, shell scripts support, rename sequentially, create contact sheets.
- Intel processor ready
- Fast browsing and thumbnail creation.
- Full screen mode for working and slide shows.
- Easy interface.
- Views large number of files.
- Allows quick jumping between picture sets.
- Downloads image straight from digital cameras.
- Supports a large number of file formats, including RAW files.
- Plug-in architecture, it is easy to extend it's functionality.
- Fixed: Thumbnails printing problem under Snow Leopard fixed
- Fixed: Sporadical deadlock problem fixed
- Separate version created for OS X 10.3 due to limitations of development tools