ATI Tray Tools 126.96.36.1993
Free tweaker utility for Radeon cards that runs in the system tray.
ATI Tray Tools is a free utility that runs in the system tray and provides easy right-click access to all of your ATI video card's crucial settings. You can change anisotropic filtering + antialiasing levels in Direct3D and OpenGL, adjust image quality, turn on/off special driver features, or simply just fool around with clock settings (core and memory speeds). It uses minimal system resources and isn't intrusive
- Support for ATI Control Center
- Overclocking with templates
- Automatic overclocking when application required 3D mode
- Artifact Tester with ability to find maximum stable clocks for GPU and Memory.
- Game profiles with desktop shortcut creation.
- Direct3D settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
- OpenGL settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
- Hardware low level color correction
- Hardware tweaks. Setting PCI latency timer
- System wide Hot Keys. (Load profiles any profiles/work with colors/run any application)
- Refresh Lock system with ability to set separate refresh rates for each resolution.
- Support for TV/Display/Overlay options
- Support Display Rotation with hot keys
- Tweak for overriding Pixel and Vertex Shaders
- Speed improvement tweaks for Anisotropic/Trilinear Filtering. Support for Catalyst A.I.
- Support for system options, VPU Recover, DMA Copy and so on
- Support for MMC applications
- Support for HYDRAVISION applications
- A lot of useful tools. Like Save/Restore Desktop icon positions and more
- Audio Recorder. Allow to record music while playing games. With hot keys
- Screenshots system
- Powerful Plug-Ins support. (API for VC++/Delphi included)
- Radeon Information plugin. Show information about memory type, active rendering pipe lines.
- PCI Register Set. Allow to program any registers in any PCI device at start up time. For advanced users only!
- Source code for plugins as examples.
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
Windows 9x/ME is not supported!
- Updated existing translation files
- Added Polish translation
- Updated Advances Tweaks databases
- Fixed procedure to collect monitoring sources from ATT in "Motherboard Sources" FlashOSD Plugin.
- Fixed current 3D profile detection in non CCC compatible mode
- Updated Monitoring Graphs module to support external plugins. This excellent idea was first implemented in RivaTuner by Unwinder. ATT and RT plugins are incompatible.
- Added example Monitoring Graphs plugin "Memory Monitor". Which can monitor global memory statuses like Memory Load %, Physical memory Available, Page File usage, Virtual memory usage. Source code included.
- Added monitoring plugin "HDD Temperature". Allows monitoring temperature of HDD disks via S.M.A.R.T.
- Updated plugins SDK to support new monitoring graphs plugins
- Minor GUI updates
- Updated Driver level Overclocking support for RV560/RV570 boards.
- Added test support for voltage regulation on X1950XTX boards
- Added monitoring plugin "X1xxx Voltages" to provide monitoring sources for GPU/Mem voltages.
- Updated installation GUI interface
- Added new configuration option. "Disable using OverDrive in "Driver Level" overclocking mode". This option can be useful if your video board has support for OverDrive, but ATT unable to overclock using "Driver Level" mode. Can be changed in atitray.ini or at installation process.
- Updated Overdrive 3 support detection procedure.
- Updated Core Names database. Added infotmation about RV610/M74/M72/M76/RV630 chips.
- Updated registry handling function under CCC compatibly mode
- Added support for Vista 32bit. Not all of functions will work under Vista at this time.
- Audio recorder and Volume control functionality disabled because of incompatible issues under Vista.
- Updated Advanced Tweaks registry editor to support Windows Vista
- Added new tweaks database "Avivo Tweaks" for Windows Vista only!
- Fixed memory calculation procedure for some of RV5xx video boards
- Added new option to automatically restore desktop icon positions after resolution changes.
- Updated RefreshLock subsystem. Now you should set only Width, Height and Refresh rate for refresh override. No need to set color quality. Old saved profiles are incompatible with this version so please recreate them again.
- Added new Game Profile option. "Force VSync=ON". This option can force using VSync in D3D8/9 games under Vista
- Now only "Driver level" mode overclocking are allowed for X1xxx video boards. If you want to use Low Level overclocking you should change options in atitray.ini.
- Added support for Radeon X1050
- Updated HW Monitor logging system. Added option to select log file folder location
Note: We've detected that ATI Tray Tools's installer might attempt to bundle third-party software. We suggest to proceed with caution and select the "Custom" installation option to identify any potential unwanted software.
TechSpot means tech analysis and advice you can trust.