Active@ Partition Recovery is a freeware toolkit that helps to recover deleted and damaged logical drives and partitions within Windows, WinPE (recovery boot disk) and Linux (recovery LiveCD) environments. Simple QuickScan easily detects and recovers recently deleted partitions, as long as they were not formatted / overwritten to after deletion. Advanced low-level SuperScan may detect partitions which were deleted a long time ago, even if you have created new ones and even formatted them.
Last Chance recovery method detects and recovers files by their signatures on volumes having severely damaged file systems, where physical volume recovery isn't possible! Recovers NTFS/ReFS, FAT/exFAT.
- New Recovery Kernel version 14.1.17
- Improved recovery volumes with clusters size > 64Kb
- Added Virtual Device Creation: Reconstruct disks having sector size other than physical sector size
- Added Virtual Device Creation: Reconstruct devices having non-zero data start offset in sector
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Improved Boot Disk Creator – added Display Scaling and Network Resource mapping
- The latest Active@ Boot Disk based on WinPE 10.0.25398.1 (Windows Server 23H2 code base)
- Boot Disk includes much more storage drivers for Dell, HP and Lenovo devices
Software similar to Active@ Partition Recovery 4
Effective data recovery software tool.
- Free to Try
This MiniTool free data recovery software can deep scan hard drives, memory cards, SSDs, etc. on Windows-compatible devices and recover data lost by human errors and system crashes. It supports 100+ types of files including photos, videos, audios, documents, and more.
Universal file recovery software for all types of storage media.
- Free to Try
More similar downloads