DownThemAll lets you download all the links or images contained in a webpage and much more: you can refine your downloads by fully customizable criteria to get only what you really want.
DownThemAll is all you can desire from a download manager: it features an advanced accelerator that increases speed up to 400%, it allows you to pause and resume downloads at any time and, last but not least, it's fully integrated into your favorite browser!
Complete integration with Mozilla Firefox
You can easily access DownThemAll from the context menu, by right-clicking on any webpage, from ‘tools menu’, or simply by adding our cute handy icons to your toolbar.
Have your page spidered with a single click
The dTa ‘Select links’ window lists every single link, image or embed object contained in a webpage. This is a dream if you need to download a large amount of files in just a few seconds: simply select the files you need and you’ll be ready to start.
Have all the files you want with just one click
dTaOneClick downloads the files of a page using the last filters and the last renaming mask you set. So, if you are surfing the web downloading mp3s or pictures, for example, you’ll just have to find the page you want and to click on dTaOneClick… and all your downloads will start. No need to select them first.
Filtering has never been easier
Selecting the files you want to download can be even faster, once you’ve set your personal inclusive filters. In this case you’ll just have to select the filter you want to apply, and all the files matching your criteria will be automatically downloaded.
Advanced auto-renaming options
All files downloaded by dTa can be easily auto-renamed according to your personal needs. There are plenty of tags you can use to build destination filenames and directories, including: date and time of download, website URL, link description and many more!
Increase your download speed up to 400%
DownThemAll features a smart download technique called ‘multipart download’. It splits files into multiple sections, which are downloaded simultaneously. This maximized use of bandwidth increases average download speed up to 400%.
Pause and resume your downloads
DownThemAll can pause and restart downloads at any time, without losing data.
And much more:
- In case a file already exists, you can choose whether your downloads have to be renamed, overwritten or aborted just by setting a default behavior.
- You can customize time-out interval, as well as the maximum number of simultaneous downloads.
- Customize notifications, choosing between Firefox sidebox alerts, alert boxes, or simply nothing at all.
- If you want it, dTa can close the source tab when the download starts.
- You can choose to close dTa automatically when all downloads are completed.
- Fixed an issue where sorting in the selection window would eventually queue the wrong items
This new versions introduces a “subfolder” field that allows you to easily toggle download subfolders. Subfolders were possible before using the renaming mask feature, but it was somewhat non-obvious to discover, so based on user feedback, I added the new drop-down.
Additionally, you now have more options to configure the browser button, there is an import and export facility, and other minor new features.
Thanks again to all the volunteer translators, too, who made it possible to bring DownThemAll! to you in your native language.
If your language isn’t available yet, check out the translation guide and consider if you’d be able to help out.
- New: Subfolder dropdown. While it was previously possible to use masks for subfolders already, based on user feedback having a dedicated subfolder selection dropdown is more convenient and easier to discover
- New: You can configure the browser button to more different actions now
- New: Play sounds: When the queue finishes, play a sound (can be enabled/disabled in the preferences)
- New: Delete files from within the manager
- New: Manager can now configured to be opened in a popup window instead of a tab
- New: Automatic retries (This feature relies on Firefox reporting errors correctly to extensions, which it only started doing in Firefox 71, which is currently available as Nightly. See: bugzilla-1576333).
- New and updates translations
Software similar to DownThemAll! 3
Improve your browsing experience with Mozilla's open-source and highly acclaimed Firefox.
Connect to the world on the browser built by Google
Opera introduces the looks and the performance of a total new and exceptional web browser.