Built on a very fast and efficient algorithm, the program will browse, search, and recover files that have been deleted as a result of an accident, a virus, or software and computer failures.
Undelete 360 can recover files deleted from computer hard drives, USB/thumb drives and memory sticks, the memory cards used in cameras, smart phones, and other devices, pen drives, and more. The program supports both file recovery and folder recovery.
Best of all, Undelete 360 is 100% freeware: No ads, no beg screens, no time or feature limits. It is completely free for you to use and enjoy.
Using Undelete 360, you can restore files from:
- Hard drives
- Digital cameras
- Floppy drives
- USB flash drives
Using Undelete 360, you can restore files:
- accidentally deleted from your PC or other media
- deleted by viruses
- too large to fit in the recycle bin
- deleted on Windows network shares
- deleted from a USB Memory Stick
- deleted when you press "Shift+Delete" keys
- erased when the Move or Cut command has been used
- created and deleted by certain applications
- deleted from the command line
Software similar to Undelete 360 4
FreeUndelete gets back files in case of accidental deletion
Effective, easy-to-use, powerful data recovery software
- Free to Try
A quick and easy way to find and recover deleted media and digital devices.
More similar downloads