- My Media—Find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
- Makes any printer AirPrint compatible so you can print from an iPad or iPhone
- Now with EZ Mobile Connect securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code.
- Android version updated to 3.1.74
NetGear genie App is an easy, way to manage, monitor and repair your home network--from the palm of your hand. While on your home network NetGear genie app allows you anywhere-in-the-house access to all the cool features on your router without having to boot up your computer: Wireless Settings, Network Map, Live Parental Controls, Guest Access, Traffic Metering, My Media, and more. All you need is your tablet or smartphone and NetGear genie App.
- Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
- Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
- Print from your iPad or iPhone--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint compatible
- Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
- Adds the option to allow users to manually enter the router’s IP address (note that some NETGEAR routers have a bug with fixed IP in AP mode that won’t allow Genie to log in, make sure the router in AP mode is getting dynamic IP from existing router.)
- Adds Reboot Router function
- Adds WiFi Analytics function
- Improves Turbo Transfer
- Displays the connected wireless network name, so user knows which network the device is connected to.
- Various bug fixes
All listed and subsequent product versions (i.e. v2, v3, etc.) are supported.
- Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway: