On-the-go photo editing was never so fun, fast, and cool. Touch your way to better-looking pictures with automatic fixes and filters. Get your pictures to pop! And after sharing, you’ll be the talk of your friends.
Download and enjoy 60+ professional looks and advance corrections like Denoise and Defog for free. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, or your other favourite social networks.
Photoshop Express has the power of Photoshop CC which gives you the flexibility and control to access your images anywhere using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye and pet eye.
- Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
- Blemish removal: With user, friendly one touch, remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos.
- Corrections: Instantly light up your selfie or photo with slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, sharpen, saturation and vibrance.
- Filters or Looks: A new smart way to turn any photo into artwork choose from over 60 preset eye-catching fun styles. You can control intensity of your looks for realistic photo effects.
- Watermark images: Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on images.
- Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
- Photo Frames: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with over 15 borders and frames. For a harmonious look, match the border color with the colors in the image.
- Image Rendering Engine: Improves performance, and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos and photos clicked in High Definition.
- Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw format.
- Share: Easily share to all your favourite social sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
- Access Premium Features when you sign in with an Adobe ID:
- One-touch Filters or Looks: Get additional 60 filters for fun, fresh looks!
- Noise Reduction: Minimize unwanted grain and speckling in night photos and low light photos.
- Defog: Reduce fog and haze in photos.
- Fix photos fast—crop, straighten, rotate, flip, adjust color, and remove red eye.
- Adjust hue, brightness, white balance, and more with easy slider controls.
- Enhance in fun artistic ways with Looks like Vibrant, Superpunch, and Glow.
- Add a finishing touch with borders and frames. (Available for iOS only.)
- Post photos to favorite social sites like Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter.
- Upload your photos to Adobe Revel™ to view, re-live, and share your memories on your iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Windows 8 tablet.
- Email your photos to family and friends.
- Snap pictures from right in the app.
- View photos at their sharpest and most vibrant thanks to support for iPad with Retina display.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
- Photo: JPG, PNG
- Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models of most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
- Support added for 9 new languages (Filipino, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Malay, Romanian, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese).
- Crop your images in the original image’s aspect ratio.
- Enhancements in image picker gallery for a smoother experience.
- Bug Fixes and feature enhancements.
Apps similar to Adobe Photoshop Express 2
GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. A freely distributed photo retouching, image composition and image authoring program.
Photoshop CS2 pushes the envelope with powerful features and simplified workflows that provide photographers and creative professionals the freedom to deliver stunning images.