Traditional blacklist antivirus software attempts to block the 15,000+ new viruses a day. We realized that antivirus companies cannot possibly keep up with all of the new viruses, so we created a different approach. VoodooShield blocks all executable code (including viruses), except the software you allow.
VoodooShield uses a proprietary proactive whitelist approach to virus protection.
Since VoodooShield is completely different from traditional antivirus software, it is VITAL that you understand how it works in order to use it properly.
- Added compression utilities to the vulnerable process list
- There was an extremely uncommon silent blocking issue when VS could not determine the absolute path, this is fixed
- Blocking in Disable / Install Mode should be fixed, if not, please let me know
- Regional bug when the system time was changed to a different format should be fixed
- Drag and drop and the right click context "VoodooShield Scan" now supports all file types
- Logging bug fixed
- Too many command lines were being added to the list... should be fixed
- Xcopy was being blocked by batch files
- "Threats Blocked: x" to be a clickable button that leads you to the UI section that shows your quarantine/blocked was added
- A lot of other small fixes
Apps similar to VoodooShield 3
Free Comodo Firewall with prevention-based protection.
- Free to try
Eliminates unauthorized access to your PC at home, the office, or on the road.
- Free to Try
Secure your files with an extra layer of ransomware protection, block spam, and eep hackers out with a powerful firewall.
- Free to Try