- Customizable list views show properties of objects in table form.
- Flexible user-defined filters and sorting modes allow focusing on specific objects.
- Change tracking to allow highlighting of changes or limiting display to only those objects whose properties have changed.
- Property page views provide details about objects.
- Supported object types include processes, services, CPU's, modules, drivers, network connections and interfaces, disks, shares, users, groups, logon sessions and the windows event log.
- Event monitor displays user-selectable events such as process starts, new network connections, system resource levels and more.
- Optional logging of all events to a file.
- Cross-linking of all objects, including events, for easy point-and-click navigation.
- User command line for running external as well as internal commands.
- A full Tcl console with access to the Tcl Windows API for advanced users.
- Automatic startup and multifunction hotkey support for quick access.
- Added include/exclude text filter to event monitor.
- Hide/show long lines in event monitor.