Use Garmin Express to update maps and software, sync with Garmin Connect and register your device. This desktop software notifies you when updates are available and helps you install them.
Stuff you can do with Garmin Express:
- Update your maps.
- Upload activities to Garmin Connect.
- Register your products.
- Update golf course maps.
- Turn your device on, and connect it to your computer with a USB cable.
- Or, if your device came with an ANT Stick, turn your device on, and plug the ANT Stick into your computer's USB port.
Download & Install
- Download Garmin Express and install it on your computer.
Add Your Device
- Open the Garmin Express application and follow the prompts to set up and register your device.
- From here on, you'll use Garmin Express to install your device updates.
- Resolved an issue with users experiencing a blank screen for managing maps on an Edge 1030 Plus.
- Resolved an issue for users experiencing a map update failure if the device required a software update first.
- Implemented changes to help resolve Express not launching for some users.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.