Stuff you can do with Garmin Express:
- Update your maps.
- Upload activities to Garmin Connect.
- Register your products.
- Update golf course maps.
- Turn your device on, and connect it to your computer with a USB cable.
- Or, if your device came with an ANT Stick, turn your device on, and plug the ANT Stick into your computer's USB port.
Download & Install
- Download Garmin Express and install it on your computer.
Add Your Device
- Open the Garmin Express application and follow the prompts to set up and register your device.
- From here on, you'll use Garmin Express to install your device updates.
- macOS version updated to 18.104.22.168