And now, it's connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices. It's the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
With Acrobat Reader DC, you can also unlock premium features to do more with PDFs when you purchase a subscription to Adobe PDF Pack, Adobe Export PDF, Adobe Send & Track, or Adobe Send for Signature.
Why should you upgrade to Acrobat Reader DC?
Acrobat Reader DC works with Adobe Document Cloud services to take the world’s best PDF viewer to an entirely new level. With an intuitive, touch-enabled interface, Acrobat Reader DC delivers powerful new functionality to help you get work done anywhere. The new Tool Center offers quick access to the tools you use most, while elegant new tool experiences work consistently across desktop, web, and mobile devices.
Do more with free applications:
- Work with PDFs from anywhere with the new, free Acrobat DC mobile app for Android oriOS. Select functionality is also available on Windows Phone.
- Use the new Fill & Sign tool in your desktop software to complete PDF forms fast with smart autofill. Download the free Adobe Fill & Sign mobile app to add the same option to your iPad or Android tablet device.
- Save money on ink and toner when printing from your Windows PC.
Sign up for free Adobe Document Cloud services to:
- Store and access files in Adobe Document Cloud with 5 GB of free storage.
- Get instant access to recent files across desktop, web, and mobile devices with Mobile Link.
- Sync your Fill & Sign autofill collection across desktop, web, and iPad devices.
Purchase a subscription to Adobe PDF Pack to unlock premium features in Reader on your desktop, the Acrobat DC mobile app, and your web browser.
- Convert documents and images to PDF files.
- Use your mobile device camera to take a picture of a paper document or form and convert it to PDF.
- Turn PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF files.
- Combine multiple files into a single PDF (web only).
- Get signatures from others with a complete e-signature service.
- Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically instead of using fax or overnight services (tracking not available on mobile).
- Store and access files online with 20 GB of storage.
Apps similar to Acrobat Reader DC 7
Securely view, print, search, sign, verify, and collaborate on PDF documents, online as well as offline, from your home or office.
Foxit Reader is a free reader for PDF documents. You can view and print PDF documents with it.
Sumatra PDF is a slim, free, open-source PDF viewer for Windows.