USB Raptor can lock the system once a specific USB drive is removed from the computer and unlock when the drive is plugged in again to any USB port. The utility checks constantly the USB drives for the presence of a specific unlock file with encrypted content. If this specific file is found the computer stays unlocked otherwise the computer locks.
To release the system lock user must plug the USB with the file in any USB port. Alternative the user can enable (or disable) two additional ways to unlock the system such is network messaging or password.
USB Raptor is designed to stay in tray and observe the changes on USB ports without interfere with the user operations. So no matter what you are working on the utility will not bug you at all.
- Automated USB lock and unlock function
- Lock file contents are encrypted
- Password to override lock (can be selected and enabled by user)
- Network command to override lock (can enabled by user)
- USB drive serial number check to unlock with specific USB drive
- “Master key” unlock option. Useful for computer administrators in company environments.
- Password protected program interface
- Password protected from accidental close
- Computer mute function
- Multi screen computer lock
- Friendly visual indication on system tray