As featured in:
- The Best Mouse for Work and Productivity
- The Best Gaming Mouse: Wired and Wireless Top Choices
- The Best Keyboards: Enthusiast, Wireless, Gaming & More
G HUB is a new software platform from Logitech G that lets you fine-tune control of your hardware, customize lighting, use your hardware with third party apps, and more - all with an easy to use interface that's built for future products.
Optimum Gear Ecosystem
Logitech G HUB gives you a single portal for optimizing and customizing all your supported Logitech G gear: mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and webcams.
Recognizes Gear Automatically
G HUB recognizes your supported Logitech G gear, and gives you full access to their customization features. It automatically keeps firmware up to date.
Drag and Drop Interface
Choose features, assign macros and key binding, create color breaks and animations, all with a simple, intuitive interface.
Manage and Switch Profiles
Now you can save multiple character profiles within your games and switch on the fly. So the powers and abilities you need are always available.
Configure. Share. Win.
Download profiles from your fellow players, gaming pros and popular streamers. It’s an easy way to try new mouse, keybind, and macros to enhance your game.
Control Your Stream
Program buttons with in-app actions and create your own macros to launch media and switch scenes. Use your gaming gear to take command of OBS Studio for a faster and more seamless stream.
Colorize and Sync your Gear
Choose from numerous animation effects, download lighting profiles from the community, and create your own advanced effects with Logitech G LIGHTSYNC for keyboards, mice, headsets, and speakers.
- G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G900 Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G703 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G600 Gaming Mouse
- G502 RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse
- G403 Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G403 Gaming Mouse
- PRO Gaming Mouse
- G302 Daedalus Prime
- G402 Hyperion Fury
- G502 Proteus Core
- Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G502 Hero Gaming Mouse
Supported Simulation Gear:
- G920/G29 DRIVING FORCE RACING WHEEL
- G910 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G810 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G613 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G610 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G512 Carbon RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G513 Carbon/Silver RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G413 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G213 RGB Gaming Keyboard
- PRO Gaming Keyboard
- G310 Atlas Dawn
- G103 Gaming Keyboard
Supported Headsets & Speakers:
- G935 LIGHTSYNC Wireless Gaming Headset
- G933 Wireless 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset
- G635 LIGHTSYNC Wired Gaming Headset
- G633 RGB 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset
- G533 Wireless 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset
- G560 LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speakers
- G433 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset
- G432 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset
- G332 Stereo Gaming Headset
macOS version updated to 2021.9.0.7463. Windows version still at 2021.8.792
- New Feedback Form: New feedback form is now available through the "Send Feedback" button in G HUB Settings. Check it out!
- Supported Operating Systems: Continued support for G HUB on Windows 10 and the three latest versions of macOS (macOS 10.14 and later). Starting with the next G HUB version, users on older OS versions will no longer receive updates but can continue to use G HUB without new updates.
- Fixed various random crashes with the application.
New Devices Supported
- G502 HERO K/DA™ High Performance Gaming Mouse
- PRO K/DA™ Keyboard
New Games Supported
- Black Desert Online
- DCS World
- Little Nightmares II
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)
- Nioh 2
- Persona 5 Strikers
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- X-Plane 11
- Yeti X Blue VO!CE Presets
- Fixed an issue where Custom Blue VO!CE Presets would not appear correctly in G HUB.
- Microphone Input Gain
- Fixed an issue where muting the Mic Input Gain from the UI would not work with Yeti X and Yeti X WoW.
- 3rd Party Camera Stability
- Fixed an issue where using a 3rd party camera would cause a crash.