If you recently bought new computer or replaced a HDD with an SSD, then you need to transfer an operating system with all installed programs, settings, documents, games and browsers to a new PC or new disk. But this is a tedious process which takes a lot of time.
FlashBoot is a tool which can save your time. Create an installable clone of Windows 7/8.x/10 (including all your apps and data) on the USB thumbdrive/HDD and instantly transfer your entire OS to another computer, even with dissimilar hardware: FlashBoot supports driver integration and comes with a large set of prepackaged drivers. In the case of next ransomware virus attack, loss/theft of laptop, hard drive failure or Windows Update failure, you can have a safely-stored copy of your entire OS and all programs, and restore it in no time!
Bootable clones is another FlashBoot feature which enables you to boot Windows 8.1/10 directly from USB storage device on any PC. Have a copy of your computer in your pocket, ready to go under any circumstance. Need your favorite app, document, game, or browser while you're traveling? Need a second work environment for privacy? Just break out USB thumbdrive with bootable clone of your OS, prepared by FlashBoot!
Also FlashBoot can aid in installation of Windows 7 to new computers, even with NVMe storage devices and USB 3.0 controllers. FlashBoot can prepare Windows Setup on USB thumbdrive with all necessary drivers integrated, and additionally FlashBoot can gain unpartitioned disk space for dual-boot configurations by reinstalling your OEM copy of Windows 10 in-place.
Free edition of FlashBoot supports conversion of Windows Setup to bootable USB storage device, fresh installation of Windows 8.x/10 to USB storage device, which will boot independently from main OS on HDD/SSD, and USB storage device imaging.
- Prepare USB thumbdrive for installation of Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows Vista to internal HDD/SSD
- Install full-featured Windows 10 or Windows 8/8.1 to USB thumbdrive, which will boot independently from main OS on HDD/SSD
- Save USB thumbdrive to image file
- Restore USB thumbdrive from image file
- Copy USB thumbdrive to another USB thumbdrive, retaining bootability
- Install DOS to USB thumbdrive
- Install UEFI shell to USB thumbdrive
- Quickly format USB thumbdrive
- Wipe USB thumbdrive (securely erase all data)
Features of FlashBoot Pro ($29.95)
- Create installable clone of Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10 with optional driver integration (USB 3.0, NVMe, AHCI/RAID or user-supplied drivers)
- Create bootable clone of Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 on USB thumbdrive, which will boot independently from main OS on HDD/SSD
- Prepare USB thumbdrive for installation of Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows Vista to internal HDD/SSD with driver integration (USB 3.0, NVMe, AHCI/RAID or user-supplied drivers)
- Prepare USB thumbdrive for installation of Windows XP to internal HDD/SSD
- Install mini version of Windows XP (BartPE) to USB thumbdrive, which will boot independently from main OS on HDD/SSD
- Create self-extracting archives (USB formatters with predefined content)
- FlashBoot contains optional shim layer for VGA emulation on the pure UEFI systems, for Windows 7 compatibility.
- Starting from version 3.2u, this layer employs multiple ways of obtaining interface for the UEFI Graphics Output Protocol.
- So the following error (which used to occur on some firmware) was fixed: "UEFI GOP protocol is not supported. Press Enter to continue."