Download the latest drivers for your Nikon Coolpix 3100 camera.
More about this driver
- An issue where the battery indicator showed that the battery was almost empty even though the battery was full has been corrected.
- Download and expand the firmware files
- Format an approved CF card in the camera
- Connect Camera to computer (in MSC USB mode) or use a CF Card Reader
- Copy to the top level of the card the downloaded "firmware" folder (which contains the "firmware.bin" file)
- Disconnect camera from computer
- Start camera in "Setup" Mode
- Press the multi selector up or down to highlight "Firmware version" and press the multi selector to the right.
- Follow the camera's on-screen menus
- At completion of upgrade restart camera (in Shooting mode)
- Re-format memory card.