The Intel graphics driver in X.Org intends to support all intel chipsets from the i810 and upwards. Please note that this driver does not support the GMA 500, found in various Atom-based designs.
Supported Products (not all):
- Acer Travelmate 660 Intel Chipset 855
- Acer Travelmate 2300 Intel Chipset 855
- Acer Travelmate 290d/e Intel Chipset 855
- Acer Travelmate c300 Intel Chipset 855
- Asus Z91N Intel Chipset 855
- Compaq NX5000 Intel Chipset 855
- Dell x200 Intel Chipset 830
- Dell c400 Intel Chipset 830
- Dell d400 Intel Chipset 855
- Dell x300 Intel Chipset 852/855
- Dell x1 Intel Chipset 915GM
- Dell Inspiron 1100 Intel Chipset 845G
- Dell Inspiron 2200 Intel Chipset 915GM
- Fujitsu LifeBook P7010 Intel Chipset 855
- HP OmniBook XE3 Intel Chipset 830
- IBM Thinkpad X30 Intel Chipset 830
- IBM Thinkpad X40 Intel Chipset 852/855(GM)
- IBM Thinkpad R50 Intel Chipset 852/855
- IBM Thinkpad R51 Intel Chipset 852/855
- Lenovo x61s Intel Chipset GM965/GL960
- Lenovo z61t Intel Chipset 945GM
- Panasonic Toughbook CF-W2 Intel Chipset 855
- Panasonic Toughbook CF-Y4 Intel Chipset 915GMS
- Samsung x20 Intel Chipset 915GM
- Sylvania GNET2800SO Intel Chipset 845
- Toshiba Satellite A55 Intel Chipset 855
- HP Compaq 6720s Intel Chipset 965
- Enable render acceleration for Haswell GT1/GT2.
- Enable multi-threaded rasterisation of trapezoids and fallback composition
- Utilile a new kernel interface (v3.9) for processing relocations
Older features from the 2.20.x series:
- PRIME support for hotplug GPUs and hybrid systems
- Support for IvyBridge GT1 machines, aka HD2500 graphics.
- Stable 830gm/845g support, at last!
- Prevent a stray relocation being left after a buffer is removed from a batch, leading to GPU hangs.
- Make the driver more robust against its own failures to submit batches by falling back to software rendering.
- Fix emission of scanline waits for secondary pipes on gen6/7. Otherwise you may encounter GPU hangs in MI_WAIT_FOR_EVENT.
- Fix a missing corner pixel when drawing rectangles PolyLines https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=55484
- Don't try to use Y-tiling colour buffers mesa/i915c as mesa doesn't support them and wil fallback to software rendering
- Ensure that any cached mmaps are invalidated for a SwapBuffers https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=60042
- Correctly handle the composition of rotated displays too large for the 3D pipeline https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=60124
- Fix the computation of the planar video frame size https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-intel/+bug/1104180
- September 5, 2013
- Windows (all)
- 218.0 MB
- February 24, 2012
- Windows (all)
- 218.0 MB