- Improved Read Performance on small address spans
- Improved Random Write performance on transfers not aligned to 4KB address boundaries
- Improved Acceleration Capacity Recovery after TRIM and SANITIZE commands
- Added Informative SMART thresholds for Attributes 202 and 5
- Added Support for READ DMA BUFFER, WRITE DMA BUFFER, and DOWNLOAD MICROCODE DMA Commands
- Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements
Do more. Faster. Longer.
The Crucial MX200 delivers 555 MB/s sequential reads on both compressible and incompressible data, and outperforms a typical hard drive by 400 MB/s.1 Even better, the performance doesn’t let up, as the Crucial MX200 posts an endurance rating that’s up to 5 times greater than a typical client SSD.
Transfer and save large files in a matter of seconds.
Competing SSDs typically rely on a fixed cache of multi-level cell flash memory, which allows you to write sequential data at published specs, but only for so long. Our industry-leading Dynamic Write Acceleration technology solves this problem by using an adaptable pool of high speed, single-level cell flash memory for consistently fast performance that doesn’t let up.
Max out performance and increase reliability.
Our engineers created RAIN technology to protect your data at the component level, similar to how RAID is used with multiple hard drives. This technology increases the security and protection of your data to a level that’s rarely seen in consumer-class SSDs.
Encrypt and protect your data at the highest possible level.
Keep personal files and sensitive information secure from hackers and thieves with AES 256-bit encryption – the same grade used by banks and hospitals. The Crucial MX200 meets or exceeds all industry encryption standards, including Microsoft® eDrive, IEEE-1667, and TCG Opal 2.0.