Supported File Types: ZIP, RAR, ISO, BIN, IMG, IMA, IMZ, JAR, GZ, LZH, LHA, SIT.
- Simple and intuitive user interface for batch archive extractions
- Supports most major archive formats
- Search through folders recursively for archives
- Use password lists to find the correct password for an archive
- Ability to control what happens after extraction
- Monitor directories for archives and automatically extract them
- Exclude list of files to be extracted
- Windows Explorer integration through file type assocations and context menus
- Support for advanced customizations through the use of Lua scripting
- Multi-language user interface support
- Fixed hang when encountering missing rar archive
- Fixed test mode with rar extraction
- Fixed problems with directory dates
- Added support for RAR5 archives
- Added icon to group context menu item
- Added polish translation from tomasz gasior
- Fixed bug in progress on certain archives
- Fixed filename bug with xz archives
Software similar to ExtractNow 10
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files.
- Free to Try
Free, open source archiver featuring volume spanning, authenticated encryption and compression in several formats. Supports 7Z, 7-Zip, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LHA/LZH, NSIS, OOo, PAQ/LPAQ, PEA, QUAD, RAR, RPM, split, TAR, Z, ZIP.
7-Zip is a file archiver with high compression ratio.