DVDIdle helps you to extend the lifetime of your DVD drive. By using the Smart Read-ahead Cache, DVDIdle saves DVD data which will be played soon onto the hard disk cache or RAM cache, and then feeds it to DVD player. This allows the DVD drive to rest. For example: a 6X-speed DVD drive will only work for 15 minutes when you are watching a 90 minutes DVD movie.
DVDIdle works in the background, automatically caching the output of your software DVD player. With DVDIdle's help, a software DVD player like PowerDVD or WinDVD is able to provide smooth DVD playback while the DVD drive is sleeping!
New Features: DVDIdle now supports normal files, which means AVI, DivX, RM, ASF, WMV, MPG, MPEG, and DAT of VCD, SVCD files can be cached when you watch them from CD/DVD disc.
• Very easy to use: it automatically works in the background
• Extends the lifetime of a DVD drive up to 800 percent
• Extends the lifetime of a DVD disc
• Extends a laptop's battery time up to 30 percent
• Removes analog copy protection (Macrovision) from DVD's
• Removes user operation prohibitions (UOPs) from DVD's. This feature allows you to:change soundtracks on the fly.hide forced subtitles as you wish.
• Enables the DVD menu or movie to be played directly without FBI warnings
• Prevents auto run of software from DVD's, such as PCFriendly
• Works with all software DVD players, such as PowerDVD and WinDVD
• Stable and fast, it does not need any driver
• FREE lifetime upgrades
• FREE lifetime English support via e-mail, worldwide
• New Feature: DVDIdle now supports normal files, which means AVI, DivX, RM, ASF, WMV, MPG, MPEG, and DAT of VCD, SVCD files can be cached when you watch them from CD/DVD disc.
Change: Extended trial period to 90 days.
# "Remove Structure Protection": copy DVD's with Sony ARccOS copy-protection!
# "Audio CD Free": play, copy and rip protected Audio CD's!
# Supports 64-bit Windows XP and Windows Server 2003