Xpadder allows you to map keyboard keys and mouse button actions to your game controller buttons. Xpadder also allows you to map the mouse pointer to your game controller sticks. Xpadder can handle combinations, sequences, toggles, triggers, shift sets, multiple controllers and more.
Xpadder is designed for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Works on both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows.
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports up to 16 controllers at the same time (multiplayer)
- Rumble force feedback and advanced fine-tuning options
- Create a layout for any controller that Windows can see
- Multiple profile management using sharable files
- Designed for gamepads, joysticks and arcade sticks
- Also works with steering wheels, dance mats, drum kits, guitars...
- For more information read the full list of features
What new functions does Xpadder let you do with your controller?
- Play PC games with poor or no gamepad support
- Add gamepad support to emulated, internet browser and DOS games
- Play multiplayer games with each player using a gamepad
- Control video/music players using their shortcut keys
- Use your gamepad with any Windows program