Manages and synchronizes port forwarding provided by external network connection (firewall/router) box with applications requirements and activity.
- Designed for Windows 7 & Vista
- Free versions available
- Decreases expenses of mobile/satellite connections
- Zone based network permissions management
- Integration with Window Explorer for direct access permission management
- Instant notifications of blocked activity
- Special editions for portable devices (USB flash/HDD drives, iPod etc)
- Protection from incoming and outgoing threats
- External network connection (firewall/router) box support
- Automatic network connection box detection/management
- External/worldwide access to selected local application
- Port Forwarding management
- Automatic Port Forwarding-to-applications synchronization
- Simplicity of operation
- Per-application security settings
- Group zone and application network access permission management
- IPv6 support
Apps similar to Windows 7 Firewall Control 2
Windows Firewall Control is a nifty little application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall.
Eliminates unauthorized access to your PC at home, the office, or on the road.