Google Cast devices allow you to cast your favorite entertainment from your phone, tablet or laptop directly to your TV or speakers. You can cast to Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, and TVs and Speakers with Google Cast built-in. Simply tap the Cast button from 1000s of Cast-enabled apps on your iPhone, iPad, Android device, or laptop to send content to the biggest screen and best speakers in the home. The Google Cast app is your one-stop shop for exploring what you can do with Google Cast.
TVs with Google Cast
Google Cast, the same technology behind Chromecast, comes built into select TVs. Use your mobile device to cast your favorite shows, movies, music, sports, games, and more to the big screen.
Speakers with Google Cast
Google Cast speakers come with Google Cast built in, so you can stream your favorite music, radio or podcasts from your mobile device to your speakers.
A better way to get video, music and games to your TV
Your phone is a simple, powerful remote. Just open the mobile apps you already know and love to quickly access your TV shows and playlists. No new log-ins or downloads required.
Use your phone to search, browse, queue and control the TV from anywhere in the home, and keep using it without disrupting what's playing or draining your battery.
Use the Google Cast app to:
- Easily browse trending and popular content from your Cast-enabled apps
- Explore and discover more Cast-enabled apps to watch, listen to and play on your TV
- Use voice search to find content by movie, TV show or actor
- Sync your speakers together with Multi-room groups, so you can enjoy playback in every room.
- Play, pause and change volume across all your Google Cast devices.
- Customize your TV screen with beautiful imagery
- Plus, find the latest on new apps, offers, and features added to your Google Cast.