Use ScreenRec to record a video of your desktop and narrate it. It’s a great way to provide visual feedback to developers, designers, copywriters or other employees, explain problems and indicate changes to be made. Best of all, everyone can review in their own time.
Create training content
With ScreenRec you can quickly and effortlessly onboard new employees, educate clients or simply share knowledge. The perfect screen recording tool for teachers and instructors.
Capture screenshots to enhance your existing training documents. Use screencasts to create step-by-step tutorials. Organize all of your content with our Advanced Video Dashboard and publish it securely to your intranet or to your company website.
Increase your productivity
Instead of scheduling yet another meeting or Skype call to share your desktop, you can make a quick screencast and email the link instantly with ScreenRec.
This helps you cut down on email because you’re able to get your point across with text, video, voice and images. That’s a much more effective way to communicate and it reduces interruptions for everyone.
Read our blog on Best Productivity Apps that can help you increase productivity and help you become more active.
Manage tasks and issues
How do you assign a task? Or report an issue to IT support? Or point out a bug to your website developer?
Instead of writing lengthy emails, you can record a video with ScreenRec and walk the employee through. It’s easier for you to explain by showing your desktop. It’s also easier for them to understand the task or replicate the issue by watching a video.
With ScreenRec you’ll also be able to:
- Reduce the need for in-person meetings
- Reduce confusion and misunderstanding in your team
- Prevent repeated discussions and long email trails
- Connect with customers and colleagues in a more personal way
- The list goes on…
ScreenRec is built for managers and their teams
It’s focused on time-saving, productivity and efficient communication
- No complicated options
- Simply capture images or video of your desktop.
- Cloud Recording
- Share your screenshots and screencasts instantly.
- Enterprise-level security
- 128-bit AES HLS encryption protects your captures.
- Message tracking
- Find out who watched your videos and who skipped.
- A visual library
- Organize your screencasts with tags and playlists.
- Access control
- Share publicly or privately. Use password protection.
- 100% free screen recorder
- No watermarks & no recording limits
- Capture screenshots and videos with a single hotkey
- Share screencasts fast via private link
- Free private & secure cloud storage included
- No viruses or malware – antivirus checked
- Improvment – Multi-thread CPU encoding helping you to make a smoother video recording.
- Improvment – App stability improvements.
- Bug – Making the saved to disk mp4 files compatible with 3rd party players and video editing tools.
Software similar to ScreenRec 8
More than a simple screen recorder, Camtasia gives you the tools you need to truly customize and edit your videos.
- Free to Try
CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer.
The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
- Free to Try
Add a video from a PC or camera. Edit and improve in an intuitive interface. Add spectacular effects and fades. Save for PC/mobile or upload online.
More similar downloads