As featured in:
This assistant is for those who wish to upgrade a Windows 10 PC to Windows 11.
Before you begin, check to see if the following conditions apply to you:
- You have a Windows 10 license.
- Your PC must have Windows 10, version 2004 or higher installed to run Installation Assistant.
- Your PC meets the Windows 11 device specifications for upgrade requirements and supported features. Certain features require additional hardware. We also recommend that you visit your PC’s manufacturer’s website for information about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
- Your PC must have 9 GB of free disk space to download Windows 11.
After you download the Installation Assistant:
- Select Run. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.
- Once the tool confirms the device hardware is compatible, you will be presented with the license terms. Select Accept and Install.
- Once the tool is ready, click the Restart Now button to complete installation on your computer.
- It might take some time to install Windows 11, and your PC will restart a few times. Make sure you don’t turn off your PC.
If you need installation media to install Windows 11 on a different PC or an ARM64 device, see Create Windows 11 Installation Media.
Recent Windows 11 Installation Assistant news
Software similar to Windows 11 Installation Assistant 4
The media creation tool can be used to upgrade your current PC to Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC.
Download the ISO to create a bootable installation media (USB drive, DVD), create a virtual machine, or simply mount the disk image to install Windows 11.
Use the Windows 11 Compatibility Tool (PC Health Check App) to see if your current PC meets the requirements to run Windows 11. Re-released version.
More similar downloads