Please note that in order to upgrade the Sabrent's Rocket firmware you need to have it connected to a compatible M.2 slot or through a thunderbolt 3 enclosure.
How do I check for Sabrent Rocket Firmware updates?
- Download the Sabrent Rocket Control Panel.
- Install the downloaded file.
- Once installed to check for new firmware updates, you first need to make sure that the proper drive has been selected from the dropdown menu at the top left, then click on the firmware update icon.
- The program will now read your device firmware and check if there is a newer version available online.
- If there are no new firmware available you will get a "No New Update Available" message.
- If there is a new firmware you will be ask if you want to upgrade.
- Click yes and follow the onscreen instructions until the device's firmware has been successfully updated.
Sabrent Rocket Control Panel works with:
- Gen 3 Sabrent Rocket NVMe
- Gen 4 Sabrent Rocket NVMe
- Sabrent Rocket Q