FxMovieManager is a filemanager written to help managing movie files and video clips. It includes a twin-panel filemanager, a playlist and act as a simple front-end to MPlayer. Both filemanager and playlist can display thumbnails of movie files. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- FxMovieManager has been downloaded 1,665 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about FxMovieManager
- Twin-Panel File Manager with Movies Thumbnail (thumbnails creation place)
- Play Table with Movies Thumbnail (that can be saved to a file and reloaded)
- Simple front-end to MPlayer and ffplay
- File Operations Dialog (Rename/Copy/Move/Simlink) with Movie Thumbnail
- File Properties Dialog (file properties, Audio and Video format, file permission)
- File Extension Associations Dialog (icons, Mime-Types, commands)
- Theme Selection Dialog (15 themes are available)
- Language Selection Dialog (EN, IT, FR, DE, ES, RU, CN, JP, Custom)
- Thumbnails Customization Dialog (for libffmpegthumbnailer only)
- FXArchive: simple front-end to comand-line archive utilities
- FXScanVirus: simple front-end to libclamav
- Detailed Movie Information dialog (movie codec information) with Movie Thumbnail
- File Search Engine with matching file selection Dialog
What's New: Read more.