NetworkTrafficView is a network monitoring tool that captures the packets pass through your network adapter, and displays general statistics about your network traffic. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- Our editors have curated a list of 3 alternatives to NetworkTrafficView, check them out.
- NetworkTrafficView has been downloaded 4,736 times so far.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about NetworkTrafficView
- NetworkTrafficView now allows you to automatically add it to the allowed programs list of Windows firewall when starting to capture and remove it when you stop capturing. This option is needed when using the 'Raw Socket' capture method while Windows firewall is turned on, because if NetworkTrafficView is not added to Windows firewall, the incoming traffic is not captured at all.
- NetworkTrafficView now offers you to run it as administrator (Under Windows Vista/7/8 with UAC) if you start to capture using Raw Sockets method.