It’s a single installation that leaves only one process running behind the scenes on your computer – simple, easy, effective.
GameSense is the new way that your games and gear become one. SteelSeries Engine 3 talks directly to your game, which changes your device's illumination in real time, based off of in-game events. Ammo, health, kills, money, and cooldown timers are just a few things that you can integrate into your gear. The possibilities are endless!
Grab Your Gear and Let's Go
What better game to use for the first GameSense experience than CS:GO. We've worked with the team over at Valve in order to bring you the coolest experience available. Incorporate ammo, health, armor, kills per round, flashbang blindness, and much more into all of your gear.
With all this data, we give gamers an unlimited number of ways that they can display the information on their devices. Pick what keys display the illumination effects, and choose how the effect is displayed.
Everything Under One Roof
All of our SteelSeries Engine 3 devices featuring RGB illumination are compatible with GameSense. From the Rival, Siberia v3 Prism, Apex M800, and to all future illuminated devices waiting in the wings – all of them can take advantage of this awesome platform.
Easy for Developers
No libraries to link with your game. Use any language you like. Simply define your own game events and handlers using JSON and post to SteelSeries Engine 3’s RESTful API.
We designed SteelSeries Engine 3 to have a low impact on your gaming rig. Your computer’s memory and CPU should be able to focus on gaming, not running some bloated software suite. Engine uses minimal resources so you can maximize your frames per second.
We bridged the gap between casual gamers that love to change their lighting effects and the hardcore fans looking to create in-depth macros for heavy MMO use. Engine has a clean, beautiful design. It’s intuitive and doesn’t require a software engineering degree to use.
From the beginning, when we re-engineered SteelSeries Engine starting with version 3, the objective was to make it multi-platform and lightweight. Mac OS X users aren’t treated like second-rate citizens. Engine’s performance and functionality is basically identical on both Mac and PC.
We bring the updates right to your desktop so you can spend less time searching and more time gaming. Notices to update SteelSeries Engine, and firmware for your devices, appear right within the app so you are always up to date with our cutting-edge features.
Thanks to SteelSeries Engine our products are now one big happy family. Not only can your SteelSeries devices have specific settings for different games but they also communicate with each other giving you detailed integration and controls. With a simple button press on your keyboard or mouse you can instantly rebind buttons or modify illumination across all your hardware, including your headset.
Thanks to the unified software your SteelSeries devices will fluidly work together. For instance, clicking the zoom/scope button on your mouse could activate an equalizer setting for your headset that focuses on the highs for better listening to footsteps.
SteelSeries CloudSync lets you backup, share and sync your settings across all your platforms. Simply create a SteelSeries ID, login, and send your data to the cloud. Your settings are just a couple of clicks away no matter where you end up gaming.
We’ve taken RGB illumination to all-new levels. With 16.8 million colors available on many of our devices we want to give you as much control as possible over the lighting. Amazing effects and color-changing patterns are available to pick from. On some devices like the M800 you can create your own unique, custom lighting patterns.
Macros & Binds
Unlock complete control of your device’s buttons and keys within SteelSeries Engine. It lets you bind a keyboard button for on-the-fly macro recording while you game. For even more control use the advanced built-in editor to craft your own macros or take advantage of powerful text-based macros.
It also lets you rebind buttons and keys as you see fit so you can maximize the layout of your controls, get the most out of your hardware and play better.
New Devices Supported!
- The Arctis Pro line of headsets now is supported in SteelSeries Engine (includes Arctis Pro, Arctis Pro + GameDAC, and Arctis Pro Wireless).
Arctis Pro + GameDAC
- Control your GameDAC from SSE and create custom configurations to easily manage your audio, illumination, and device settings.
- Audio customization options include the ability to enable/disable DTS Headphone:X v2, adjust the 10-band equalizer with easy to use presets, and set Gain Control (High/Low), allowing you to crank the GameDAC volume up to 11.
- On the microphone side you can personalize your sidetone level and set your overall mic volume level.
- In the Illumination panel you can create unique illumination effects for your earcups (each earcup is an individual zone) as well as set the RGB states of the mic LED when muted and unmuted.
OLED Screen Settings
- You can also control your OLED screen brightness and dictate idle time out delay.
- Robust Engine apps support includes the customization of what events and effects apply to your illumination zones and OLED screen.
- PrismSync, Discord integration, and Audio Visualizer Engine Apps are integrated with the Arctis Pro + GameDAC. In addition, GameSense is supported for games such as CS:GO and Dota 2.
The Arctis Pro features illumination, audio, and microphone customization options. Create unique illumination effects for the earcups and mic boom. On the audio side, you can now install and control DTS Headphone:X v2, create custom EQ settings, and enable three levels of Dynamic Range Compression. For your microphone, you can set Mic Volume level, personalize your sidetone level and enable software-based noise reduction.
SteelSeries Engine 3.12.0 adds DTS Headphone:X v2 support for PC (Windows only), configuration management, and Engine Apps integration, enabling Discord notifications, CS:GO stats, and more to display on your OLED screen.
Additional customization options for the Arctis Pro Wireless, such as EQ customization, EQ Presets, Mic Sidetone levels, and more will be released soon in 3.12.1. In the meantime, these features can all be controlled from the device’s OLED screen menu.
- Arctis Pro + GameDAC – 1.29.0. Adds Gain control in the OLED, allowing you to increase the max volume of the audio output from the GameDAC.
- Fixed an issue on Mac OSX causing the wrong configurations to auto-launch with applications
- Fixed an issue with DTS Headphone:X not enabling properly on the Dell AE2 headset
- Siberia v3 Prism
- Ths Sims 4 Mouse
- 9h Headset
- Call of Duty
- Diablo Headset
- Diablo Mouse
- Siberia v2 Iluminated
- DOTA 2
- Stratus XL
- DOTA 2 Rival
- Siberia Elite Prism
- Sims Headset
- Heroes of the Storm
- Sensei Wireless
- Sensei Raw
- Guild Wars 2
- Guild Wars 2 Keyboard
- Mini Apex
- Apex Raw
- Siberia Raw Prism
- WOW Headset
- Kinzu v3
- Siberia Elite
- Siberia v2
- World of Tanks
We are working hard to convert all products to the new Engine 3. As we add products they will appear listed above. If your device is not currently supported by SteelSeries Engine 3, please download SteelSeries Engine 2 for Windows or SteelSeries Engine 2 for Mac.
- SteelSeries Engine 3.12.11 for Windows
- SteelSeries Engine 3.12.11 for macOS
- SteelSeries Engine 3.12.9 for Windows
- SteelSeries Engine 3.12.9 for macOS
- SteelSeries Engine 3.12.2 for Windows
- SteelSeries Engine 3.12.2 for macOS
- SteelSeries Engine 3.12.1 for Windows
- SteelSeries Engine 3.12.1 for macOS
- SteelSeries Engine 3.11.20 for Windows
- SteelSeries Engine 3.11.20 for macOS
- SteelSeries Engine 3.11.13 for Windows
- SteelSeries Engine 3.11.13 for macOS
- SteelSeries Engine 3.11.5 for Windows
- SteelSeries Engine 3.11.5 for macOS
- SteelSeries Engine 3.11.1 for Windows
- SteelSeries Engine 3.11.1 for macOS
- SteelSeries Engine 3.11.0 for Windows
- SteelSeries Engine 3.11.0 for macOS
- SteelSeries Engine 3.10.9 for Windows
- SteelSeries Engine 3.10.9 for macOS
- SteelSeries Engine 3.10.8 for Windows
- SteelSeries Engine 3.10.8 for macOS
- SteelSeries Engine 3.10.2 for Windows
- SteelSeries Engine 3.10.2 for macOS
- May 2, 2016
- Mac OS X
- 2,400 downloads
- 117 MB
- May 2, 2016
- Windows (all)
- 22,070 downloads
- 50.5 MB