Added and Modified Features
- Improved recognition accuracy when connecting USB drives.
- Modified to deal with Samba programming vulnerabilities (CVE-2014-0178 and CVE-2015-0240)
- Fixed a bug where a backup job could not be added if the backup target folder contains full-width spaces in its name.
- Fixed a bug where a shared folder, user, or group could not be created if its name contains specific symbols.
- Fixed a bug where an invalid default gateway is configured when changing the IP address on NAS Navigator2.
- Buffalo LinkStation LS410D Series
- Buffalo LinkStation LS420D Series
- Buffalo LinkStation LS421DE Series
- Buffalo LinkStation LS441D Series
- Buffalo LinkStation LS441DE Series
How to Update the Firmware:
- Download the firmware update file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to extract it.
- Refer to the instructions, which will open automatically.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems:
- August 18, 2016
- Windows (all)
- 193 MB