IrfanView is a fast and simple image viewer and editor that supports all major graphics formats, including BMP, DIB, JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, WEBP, PNG, PCX, multipage TIFF, and TGA. In addition, it features drag-and-drop support, directory viewing, TWAIN support, slide shows, batch conversion, and modifications, such as color depth, crop, blur, and sharpen.
- View Images
- Scan and Print
- Create Slideshow
- Batch Processing
- And many more
For added functionality you can also download Irfanview plugins.
- Improved Paint PlugIn stability
- Support for DPX and CIN formats (DPX PlugIn, thanks to Patrick A. Palmer)
- Support for FLIF format (Free Lossless Image Format, PlugIn)
- Support for HEIF format (with installed HEVC extensions/codec, see Win10)
- New option in Advanced batch dialog: Set minimal dimensions for resize
- Option to save settings in Canvas dialog
- Insert Text dialog: CTRL + click in image adds the text permanently
- Command line: /filepattern option: accepts multiple extensions ("*.jpg;*.png")
- Improved support for high DPI displays
- Improved JPG2000 format loading
- Several PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions.