Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
YamiPod is a freeware application to efficiently manage your iPod under Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. It can be run directly from your iPod and needs no installation. Take a look at the feature list to find out what it can do and feel free to suggest anything that might be missing.
All iPod generations were reported to be working under:
- Mac OS 10.2 or newer
- Windows 98SE or newer
- Any linux distribution with GTK 2.0 (tested under SUSE 9.2,9.3; Ubuntu 5.04, 5.10; Fedora CORE 4; most up to date Gentoo)
Here's a brief description of the features in YamiPod:
* stand alone program, no installation required
* iPod is automatically recognized
* mp3 and AAC files can be copied to/from iPod
* read/write access to mp3 id3 and AAC infos
* playlist support (On-The-Go included)
* playlists import (PLS,M3U)
* playlists export (PLS,M3U)
* full unicode support
* auto-download new versions
* advanced song import/export settings
* and much much more...
[ADD] better support for new iPods (nano and classic)
[ADD] support for iTunes 8.x
[ADD] video can be added to iPod