With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries. And best of all... it's free!
EMDB is available in several languages: English, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Hungarian Croatian, Swedish, Greek, Catalan, Czech, Norwegian, Japanese, French, Finnish, Polish, Russian and Turkish translations are included in the setup.
- System: Fixed loaded of localized currency symbol.
- Database: Added Framerate field.
- MediaInfo: Added retrieving of Framerate.
- User Interface: Clearing the global search field now shows all movies again.
- Search: Fixed Subtitle Search.
- IMDb Import: Improved Cast import, especially for movies or series with huge cast lists (e.g. Tatort 1970).
- IMDb Import: Fixed search for titles containing '%' (e.g 100% Coco).
- System: EMDB crashed at startup when no internet connection is available.
- Backups: Added automatic and manual backups for config file.
- Backups: Added option to backup all databases in one go (both for manual and update backups).
- AutoUpdate: Updated AutoUpdater to be able to restart EMDB.
- Rename Media Files: %L sometimes added an extra character.
- Translations: Updated the German, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, French, Catalan and Dutch translations.