With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries. And best of all... it's free!
EMDB is available in several languages: English, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Hungarian Croatian, Swedish, Greek, Catalan, Czech, Norwegian, Japanese, French, Finnish, Polish, Russian and Turkish translations are included in the setup.
- User Interface: Sometimes the IMDb trailer button was not shown correctly.
- User Interface: Random feature didn't took the Unseen option into account.
- IMDb / TheMovieDb Search: Improved search on titles with special characters (e.g '谢里', 'Æon Flux' or 'Två människor').
- (Batch) Update: Added option to prevent updating certain fields.
- Internet Import: Indian movies had USA as country when data was retrieved from IMDb.
- Internet Import: Added an option to not download Posters.
- Database: Improved editing the Rotten tomatoes link.
- Export to HTML: the generated HTML did not show custom cast images.
- IMDb Import: Fixed downloading thumbnails / posters which are huge on IMDb (e.g. The Honest Thief, 8100 x 12000 pixels).
- TheMovieDb Import: Improved retrieving Country.
- Add Movie: Added option to switch data sources in the Add / Edit screen.
- Add / Edit Actor / Actress: When searching IMDb for a new actor / actress the image was not saved.
- Translations: Added South Africa and India as Countries.
- Translations: Updated the French, Arabic, Portuguese, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Dutch translations.