With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries. And best of all... it's free!
EMDB is available in several languages: English, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Hungarian Croatian, Swedish, Greek, Catalan, Czech, Norwegian, Japanese, French, Finnish, Polish, Russian and Turkish translations are included in the setup.
- IMDb Search: Improved searching for very long titles (e.g. 'Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn')
- TV Series: Making a season a single season should set the season poster as main bookshelf poster too.
- TV Series: Deleting a TV Series Season didn't delete the season cover.
- User Interface: Changes in Groups were not saved if nothing in the Database was changed before closing EMDB.
- MediaInfo: Fixed some incorrect detected and undetected audio streams.
- Database: Added 'CED Video Disc' as Media type.
- Database: Added 'FLAC' as Audio Stream type.
- Database: Added 'Maya' as Subtitle and Spoken Language type.
- Database: Fixed a crash when merging databases with movies with invalid Actors, Directors, Writers or Composers.
- Add From Hard Disk: Improved adding TV Series: The folder name is now used as search text. Better episode detection. Added check if TV Series folder is already used.
- User Interface: Moved the Update Media File Locations feature to the Batch Update Options page.
- User Interface: Added a Show All Button to clear Search and Filter results to the toolbar.
- Translations: Updated the Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Russian and Dutch translations.