You need a WiFi troubleshooting tool that is as serious about your WiFi as you are... You need inSSIDer 4. Its straightforward display identifies signal overlap, channel conflicts, and configuration issues that are degrading your wireless network performance. It also handles everything all the way up to 802.11ac, and it is affordable enough that you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars just trying to get your Netflix to work properly.
Designed for Today's WiFi Environment
inSSIDer 4 is designed for today's constantly evolving home WiFi environments, showing you:
- How strong your WiFi signal is throughout your house and yard
- Accurate list of all access points that conflict with yours
- Recommended channel for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Recommended security and configuration settings for your access point(s)
- 802.11ac networks (only requires a dual-band .11n adapter)
Note: This is the latest version of inSSIDer and it is a shareware. There is a previous version that is free but it has not been updated in a while. If you interested in downloading the free version click here.
Apps similar to inSSIDer4 6
CommView for WiFi is a software that allows you analyze data traffic.
inSSIDer for Home gives you visibility into your Wi-Fi environment.
WifiInfoView scans the wireless networks in your area and displays extensive information about them.