With over 5 million downloads, inSSIDer uncovers trouble spots, exposes bandwidth-hogging networks, and helps you configure your WiFi for optimal performance. Whether you’re just starting out in WiFi, or if you support multiple enterprise networks, inSSIDer is your first step to seeing through the noise.
This is the latest version of inSSIDer, it is free to use but you will be required to sign up an account (free) before you can use the application.
Designed for Today's WiFi Environment
inSSIDer 5 is designed for today's constantly evolving home WiFi environments, showing you:
- How strong your WiFi signal is throughout your house and yard
- Accurate list of all access points that conflict with yours
- Recommended channel for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Recommended security and configuration settings for your access point(s)
- 802.11ac networks (only requires a dual-band .11n adapter)
- Fixed the Vendor Vendor bug
Software similar to inSSIDer4 6
WifiInfoView scans the wireless networks in your area and displays extensive information about them.
inSSIDer for Home gives you visibility into your Wi-Fi environment.
CommView for WiFi is a software that allows you analyze data traffic.
- Free to Try