How to download and install a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager update:
- Check whether your version of Windows is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- In the table left, click on the link that will work for your version of Windows.
- Save the file to your Desktop.
- When the file has finished downloading, go to your Desktop and double-click the file dowloaded (it will be called mpam-cmX64.exe, mpam-cm.exe or similar).
- Follow the prompts to install the update.
Apps similar to system-center 3
Download the latest updates or definitions for your Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint software.
The Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection is designed to help protect personal computers and individual devices.
Complete system deployment solution using disk imaging technology.
- Free to Try