MSI Afterburner is a handy overclocking utility that works with all graphics cards. Main features include GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment, advanced fan speed and GPU voltage control. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal and Avira technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 11 alternatives to MSI Afterburner, check them out.
- MSI Afterburner has been downloaded 712,474 times so far.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about MSI Afterburner
Afterburner provides complete monitoring to show the graphics card operating status accurately: all important information including the GPU core clock, memory clock, temperature, voltage, and fan speed have a real-time on-screen-display monitor in games and real-time information in the Windows Tray Icon. All the adjustments can be saved as profiles, and users can quickly switch to different settings with hotkeys. Read more.
You may also be interested in...
This application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components.
This software allows you to fine tune your Nvidia graphics card, maximizing cooling and performance. With a brand new layout, completely new codebase, new features and more, the new EVGA Precision X1 software is faster, easier and better than ever.
The easiest way to optimize your games and keep your Nvidia drivers up to date.