As featured in:
- Rundown of Must-Have Portable Apps
- Computer Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know
- How to Convert Audio and Video Files with VLC Media Player
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming.
It supports many new devices inputs, formats, metadata and improves most of the current ones, preparing for the next-gen codecs. For subtitles you can download VLSub.
- Versions 3.0.12 to 3.0.13 are not able to update automatically anymore, and will require user action
- Versions 3.0.11 and earlier should update automatically to 3.0.14
- Add new RIST access module compliant with simple profile (VSF_TR-06-1)
- Add new RIST access output module compliant with simple profile (VSF_TR-06-1)
- Fixed adaptive's handling of resolution settings
- Improve Bluray tracks support
- Improve WMV seeking and DASH support
- Fix crashes in AVI, MKV modules
- Fix audio distortion on macOS during start of playback
- Direct3D11: Fix some potential crashes when using video filters
- Several fixes in the web interface, including privacy and security improvements
- Update YouTube and Vocaroo scripts
- Fix rotation filter mouse handling
- Update translations
Software similar to VLC Media Player 29
Multimedia player that supports a variety of different video codecs and formats.
Versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, WMV among others. Windows 64-bit version also available here.
Play all your music, video and sync content to your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. iTunes is a free application for Windows and macOS.
Freeware media player that supports many features for advanced users who desire to watch video files at the best quality.
More similar downloads