In general, FireAlpaca seems to be a very complete image editing and creating tool for novice to advanced users. Has many of the features you could expect from a paid program but with no cost.
- Image rotation
- Different Brushes
- Magic Wand
- wide array of tools
FireAlpaca opens up the window at the start-up. This window shows the advertisements and information generates the income for developing/operating this program that is available to you for free. This windows also shows notifications, basic tips, and update reports.
- Fixed a bug when merging layer folders with draft attributes
- Fixed a bug of shortcut setting
- Added an environment setting that does not Undo/Redo layer display/hide operations
- Fixed a bug that could not select multiple files when importing images as layers
- Several other minor improvements