WaveShop is a free, open-source audio editor for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 32-bit and 64-bit. WaveShop is fast, lightweight, and bit-perfect, meaning samples aren't altered unless they need to be. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- WaveShop has been downloaded 1,561 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about WaveShop
- Bit-perfect: samples aren't changed needlessly
- Very fast: all processing is done in memory
- 64-bit version can edit files exceeding 2GB
- Supports most file formats including AAC/MP4, MP3, FLAC and Ogg/Vorbis
- Clipboard: Copy/Cut/Paste/Insert/Delete
- Normalize and/or fix DC offset
- Amplify (boost/attenuate)
- Fade in/out/custom, linear or logarithmic
- Peak statistics
- RMS statistics with histogram
- Reversal and inversion
- Find clipping with detailed report
- Extract channels to mono files
- Insert/delete/swap channels
- Change audio format
- Sample rate conversion
- ...and much more.